Sunday, June 10, 2007

worm

I feel like a worm.

staying at home doing nothing,
Sleeping till when ever i feel like it.
I wonder how i survive the training days almost 3 years ago.
waking up at unearthly hours to go school to train only be back hours later.
training my arse off for that little cup.
when i can't even take an hour swim now and not feel as though i'm 100 years old.

geesh.
talk about getting lazy.
and fat.

in case there's anyone there wondering,
(who actually read this stuff anyway?)
i'm currently still stuck.
as in yeah. Six tries, 1 down, 2 appeals, 1 closed, 2 pending.

talk about luck.
or rather,
the LACK of it.

on the lighter note,
i would just like to say this four words to some people.
different topics,
but same answer.

I TOLD YOU SO.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[profile]
f4_pamela potter
26041988
je[P]enga*
NUS-FASS
Yishun JC
TwoThreeOne
Student Council
+ Green Club
St. Nicks
4diligence
snRGym

[recent post]
Bad Luck
End
Ramblings
whatever
Trapped
Notice
I do feel, I do mind
Survial
crazy
HOT



[disclaimer]
All Pictures are CopyRight to their respective owners.
Design&Template: f4_pamela
Inspired by Benji
Picture: Khairulanwar
Content of blog belongs to f4_pamela unless otherwise stated by the blogger.
Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations or persons, living or dead, is entirely the reader's believe.


Copyright 2002-2007. All Rights Reserved.