Friday, January 05, 2007
HOT
Did i say that the amazing race was cool?I's tiring!
though yeah, i suppose it's fun and all.
but i swear it's WAYYY tiring.
I gave up after the 1st station,
and walking almost the whole of yishun to get to that place.
it's FARRRRR.
So hear am i now at home,
typing my not so nice experience walking.
wanted to go to the yck station,
but they say it's a 40mins walk.
Thanks but no thanks.
I'll pass.
=)
i need a job!
ah. last day of christmas...
till next time!
haha
On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!
Labels: Random
1 Comments:
iyer, pangheh me. i manage to survive to the farm, after walking for 1 hour from yck. gan lay-choo was there waiting for us. seriously. agape
Post a Comment
<< Home