Sunday, July 02, 2006
I'm devastated.
They played well.Even with one down.
Biased refeere.
Injured player.
Great chances.
Great game.
But luck is not on their side.
England Forever.
Labels: football
Labels: football
[profile]
f4_pamela potter
26041988
je[P]enga*
NUS-FASS
Yishun JC
TwoThreeOne
Student Council
+ Green Club
St. Nicks
4diligence
snRGym
[recent post]
This is the Night
Bad Day
We Are England
random
freaked out
madness
A day to celebrate...
sin...
I'll die without...
the edit finally.
[disclaimer]
All Pictures are CopyRight to their respective owners.
Design&Template: f4_pamela
Inspired by Benji
Picture: Khairulanwar
Content of blog belongs to f4_pamela unless otherwise stated by the blogger.
Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations or persons, living or dead, is entirely the reader's believe.
Copyright 2002-2007. All Rights Reserved.
1 Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Home security contractor statins breast cancer Xyron cartridges Acura dealer indianapolis Low cost frontpage webhost Ferrari 348 insurance Best credit reports Decks patios driveways bridger montana Realms drug store Sign up for worse affiliate programs Import car reviews for infiniti g35 http://www.butalbital6.info/advair-buy-tramadol-online-advair-online-buy-advair.html Ca credit free report
Post a Comment
<< Home