Saturday, July 01, 2006

This is the Night



When the answer to all my dreams is as close as a touch away
Why am I here holding back what I'm trying to say?

Lift me up in your eyes
If you told me that is what Heaven is, well, you'd be right
Hold me close to your heart
I would go with you to the ends of the Earth and we'll fly
I've been waiting forever for this
This is the night

Clay Aiken - This is the Night

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[profile]
f4_pamela potter
26041988
je[P]enga*
NUS-FASS
Yishun JC
TwoThreeOne
Student Council
+ Green Club
St. Nicks
4diligence
snRGym

[recent post]
Bad Day
We Are England
random
freaked out
madness
A day to celebrate...
sin...
I'll die without...
the edit finally.
Pre U Sem Day 1 & 2



[disclaimer]
All Pictures are CopyRight to their respective owners.
Design&Template: f4_pamela
Inspired by Benji
Picture: Khairulanwar
Content of blog belongs to f4_pamela unless otherwise stated by the blogger.
Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations or persons, living or dead, is entirely the reader's believe.


Copyright 2002-2007. All Rights Reserved.