Saturday, November 03, 2007

Fool

I feel like a fool.
i know i'm being silly.
but i find myself swimming in my own dream.
It was so long ago.
but the little hope still stays.

I know i'm being stupid.
but a girl can dream right?
I don't know why too.
but i just know that it's there.

I'm still thinking if there's another side.
A side that i'm not told.
or was i looking into it too much.
It's been so long.
was it something then,
is it still something now,
or is it really all my imagination.
or was i blind.

But i think,
i was never blind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[profile]
f4_pamela potter
26041988
je[P]enga*
NUS-FASS
Yishun JC
TwoThreeOne
Student Council
+ Green Club
St. Nicks
4diligence
snRGym

[recent post]
Grammar Test
addiction
Pissed
awaiting the end
Missing
semoehtnig itnresitmg
struggle
Yo Ho
great...
worm



[disclaimer]
All Pictures are CopyRight to their respective owners.
Design&Template: f4_pamela
Inspired by Benji
Picture: Khairulanwar
Content of blog belongs to f4_pamela unless otherwise stated by the blogger.
Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations or persons, living or dead, is entirely the reader's believe.


Copyright 2002-2007. All Rights Reserved.