Sunday, December 04, 2005
lost in thought....
am i even doing the right thing anymore?
I did things to prevent others from being hurt,
Deluding myself it would be nothing more.
No longer am I the only one that hurt,
As in the end the story is unveiled.
Alas i may be the caused of it all,
For the truth is not revealed.
Trust is never the question at all.
Am I thinking too much till this very end?
I thought it is not but yet it is, or is it the other way,
This is what caused it to go out of hand.
Life is not just a bed of roses for me to stay,
Like Denial is not just a river but an ocean.
One that I could not help but drown in,
Believing that it’s my fairytale ocean.
Yet it is one that I don’t trust myself to live in.
I should have trusted my instincts to stay in bed a year ago.
and stay in it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home