Thursday, November 20, 2003
“I haven’t said you should be happy about that” – replies Snape sternly. “but accept it, that is not waste your time pondering why it happened to you, because there’s probably no other answer except “because it did” but to think and do your best. I know it isn’t easy, Mr. Potter” – he says, seeing Harry shaking his head in protest – “but life is brutal. Well, you are unlucky to grow up in difficult and dark times, I admit that! Still, you must accept it. Not break down and say “let it be”, never. Simply, I want you to stop thinking about the questions which can’t be answered, got it? You can’t change your past but the future is in your hands. Think. Learn. Fight. That’s what you can do.”
Dark Phoenix by Naya Snake
dun u think it'a so nice??? it's so.... meaningfull!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home